Monday, June 05, 2006

Send In The Clones


And here I was trying to go and collect only one of each, with the occasional double of a trooper or guard! When I saw this photo of some other guy's collection I had two thoughts:

1. So that's why you can't find Clone Trooper figures in retail stores!!!!

2. I'm just not obsessive enough!!!


(and I've gotta borrow a digital camera from someone soon so I can update and post pics from my own rapidly increasing collection. See a couple photos from waaaaaay back in February. It's at least doubled since then! Do I sound like a proud father or what!?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephane Tardif said...

Proud or totally crazy ! :P

How many do you have ?

8:35 a.m.  
Blogger Sinkchicken said...

i'll count tonight, it's about time I do since friends and family keep asking the same question. I'm guessing around 300plus???

10:34 a.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

are you serious? get out of the damned house.

5:40 p.m.  
Blogger Sinkchicken said...

Oh I get out of the house alright! Dont' you worry! I'm out of the house almost daily....

(does going out of the house to hit Toys R Us count?)

11:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home