Thursday, March 02, 2006

Okay: HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!!!!

I thought I was being paranoid when I read the headline: Crash kills police officer who shot native protester at Ipperwash and my first thought was "how convenient, he's taken out before he can testify. I mean, it reads like any conspiracy movie script: the guy who actually did the dirty work mysteriously vanishes or conveniently dies before he can spill his guts. Then I read this:

"Deane is the third provincial police officer involved in the Ipperwash crisis to die before testifying before the inquiry. Insp. Dale Linton, the incident commander the night George was killed, died in a car crash six years ago. Another officer has also died.

"Sgt. Deane's death is only one of quite a long list now of witnesses who have passed away," said George family lawyer Murray Klippenstein."


(for the rest of this article you can find it here.)

I mean, holy fuckin' shit! Does this not scream conspiracy at the highest levels? I mean somebody seems to be offing cops! Okay, okay, trying to breathe calmly, I mean, this could be a coincidence and I know nothing about the mortality rate of Ontario police officers but this seems awfully suspicious to me. And here I thought our politicians were mostly inocuous, selfish, bumbling business men. Turns out they can snap their fingers and have you killed, even the ones no longer in office! Anyway, doesn't anybody think this "coincidence" merits an investigation? Why has nobody at least come out and said "It looks suspicious, but it's not"? Are they scared shitless to even suggest it be looked into? Am I about to be the next victim of a "car crash" because I'm speaking out on this in my own little way!?

Okay, okay, maybe I am being very paranoid. But if I fail to ever post again, can somebody promise me they'll at least try to avenge me?! Pretty please?

7 Comments:

Blogger Blog Monkey said...

....fuuuuuuuuck me!

2:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not the only one who thought that. I didn't even finish reading the headline in the paper and all I thought was "Hit!" It didn't mention the other "hits" though, so now it's beyond obvious. The KGB lives on through our politicians.

8:43 p.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

I'll avenge you dressed as Princess Leah, and Blog Monkey can help in his RoboCop Suit.

9:15 p.m.  
Blogger Sinkchicken said...

okay, kath, that works for me! You into that monkey? But keep it clean, no weird crossover fantasies near my grave thank you very much!

10:58 a.m.  
Blogger Stephane Tardif said...

You are playing on dangerous ground my friend. Never understimate canadian government... I heard they hire Ninjas to kill people they dont like. You probably won a place on the long list of " people-to-kill "

Hum, not sure If I would help you anyway :P I mean, now that I've involved myself by commenting on your post and telling the world about the ninja conspiracy, I may be in danger myself ????

You are on your own pal ! :P (you and Princess Leah and that robot monkey) Muahahaha

11:18 a.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Keyframer,
In retaliation, we're going to save this, oh, so appealing picture of you in case you ever try to run for public office.

"Muahahaha" back at ya.

11:59 a.m.  
Blogger Stephane Tardif said...

yeah, you have a point there :P

Muahaha to me

9:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home