Friday, January 13, 2006

In the mean time....

I've not been too inspired to write lately, or, rather, perhaps overstimulated and unable to focus on a single topic that doesn't get me frothing at the mouth and incoherent. I want to write something soon, I'll try to focus on something shortly even if it might be of interest only to me.

In the mean time, you MUST check out these documentaries.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=461187809452836609&q=adam+curtis

It's called the Power of Nightmares And the other 2 parts can be found on the same site, www.video.google.com, by typing in "adam curtis" in the search box. He's the director. Also did a great, hard to find series called The Century of the Self about the birth of public relations and the ways in which human beings have been recast and controlled throughout the 20th century (and into this one).

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home